USB-RJ11 Phone Adapter - User Manuals & Downloads
- Skype 5.0; SkypeMate for Vista, Windows 7 rar Version 22.214.171.124 2/18/11
- Skype 4.0 SkypeMate for Vista, and Windows 7 zip Version 126.96.36.199 3/04/09
- Skype 3.8 SkypeMate for Windows XP, Vista zip Version 188.8.131.52 12/08/08
- VoipBuster, VOIPstunt VoipBusterMate zip Version 184.108.40.206 12/25/07
- Net2Phone Net2PhoneMate zip Version 220.127.116.11 9/29/06
- X-Lite and eyeBeam XTenMate zip Version 18.104.22.168 10/20/08
- Yahoo Messenger(Versions 7.5-8.0) YahooMate zip Version 22.214.171.124 12/23/07
- MSN Messenger MSNMate zip Version 126.96.36.199 10/20/08
- Nortel IP 2050 NortelMate zip Version 188.8.131.52 10/20/08
- kB2Kskype is an open source driver for the USB-RJ11 Phone Adapter on Linux (also see Skype Forum Topic).
- SkypeMate for Linux FC3
USB-RJ11 Phone Adapter FAQ
Q: Will my phone still work for landline calls when the computer running Skype is turned off?
A: Yes, the adapter is designed for fail safe landline reliability. A phone connected to the Skype adapter will work when the computer is off, or if the USB is unplugged, during a power outage, or even if the Internet is down.
The LINE port of the USB Adapter must be connected to your landline(POTS).
Q: Can I use the USB-RJ11 Phone Adapter without a landine connection?
A: Yes. A landline(POTS) connection is not required. You can use the phone connected to the adaptor as a dedicated Skype phone instead of a dual-mode Skype/PSTN phone. Change the "adaptor default channel" option in SkypeMate settings from PSTN to USB. See SkypeMate Settings for details.
Q: Can I use a key other than * to switch between Landline and Skype mode?
A: If your landline requires using the * (star) key for other functions, you can change the key used by the adapter to avoid a conflict. See Custom.ini for instructions.
|The USB-RJ11 Phone Adapter works with:|